Diet does not always allow us to obtain all the nutrients we need and supplementation frequently emerges as a way to optimize nutritional status. The elderly, pregnant women and children are the groups that usually benefit the most from supplementation.
- Because we do not always have a balanced diet;
- Because eating is not a synonym for nutrition;
- Because the foods we consume today do not have the same nutritional richness they had before;
- Because we are subjected to numerous external aggressions;
- Because we live in a high-demanding society and we must always be up to the challenges;
- Because we live longer and want to have more quality of life;
- Because during specific moments of our life – such as adolescence, pregnancy, lactation, menopause – nutritional deficiencies become even more underlined;
- Because there are some medications that suppress the effect of vitamins;
- And, especially, because it’s better to be safe than sorry!
How to use, recommendations and precautions
1 tablet per day with the aid of fluid, preferably after one of the main meals.
Do not chew. The tablet should be swallowed whole or divided in two halves, if necessary, to facilitate dosing. There is not time limit for the use of MIX Vitaminas tecnilor®.
Recommendations and precautions
Not recommended for children under the age of 15.
To be used with caution when taken simultaneously with the medicine Methotrexate.
In case of thyroid conditions, take only with a doctor’s prescription.
If taking anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), increased monitoring at the beginning and end of the supplement is recommended.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. The dose may be changed according to medical prescription.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before using.
If you have any concerns, please consult a health professional, your doctor or pharmacist.
*VRN: Valor de Referencia do Nutriente segundo o regulamento 1169/2011